<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11641563?origin\x3dhttp://syndrome-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday, August 20, 2006

Always, always me :)

Hi friends, it's been a while since the last update on this blog. I still really miss the class. We're nearing the end of Sec3 which is a scary prospect - for me at least - one part of me wants to stay fifteen forever, always in the illusion that life hangs in this standstill this Sunday morning when time ticks but slower than usual and I can stay online reliving Sec2 for as long as I want even though there're tests for which I should be studying. Then there's the other part of me who wants to grow up in a jiffy, grow up just to have the ability to do all those things I want to do so badly, meet more people with common interests, do something wonderful with my life and be the person I want to be and not cramped up here in school rushing out work and struggling to understand Math formulae that doesn't always make sense to me no matter how well I memorise it.

I really love my class right now but till now there still hasn't been any class to beat 2SY 2005. The other day I met Jiang Laoshi in the corridor and it was so nice to talk to her again even though I'm bumping into her every other day. I can't believe we'll be moving on to Sec4 soon!

I think I might be a tad boring right now so I'll leave the rambling for my own journal :) Hope all of you are coping alright and having a good weekend.

Love always,
Camilla



wheezed and sneezed ;
10:23 am


TWO SINCERITY OH FIVE ;


mostly fourteen
scgs
we SYnchronise
a class of thirty-eight
spread it on -

does this look infectious?
it's the SYndrome!


INFECTED / INFECTORS ;

charlyn / cheryl / rhea / yueyun / alicea / e-hui / amanda / drusilla / camilla / denyse / clarissacheong / shihong / clarissaong / lingen / gracetan / tamsin / huishan / kexin / rachelyew / janice / almas / cecilia / yanjun / jacqueline / cherylbong / jiahui / claire / elissa / gracetang / joelyn / jinting / pearlyn / tasmana / jane / yunhui / audreyc / rachelwong / zelei /


INFECTIONS ;